Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Casual Class Kind of Day(Nashville Style).





(Chambray Shirt: J. Crew, Pants and Shirt: Forever 21, Boots: Keys Country Boutique (Old Gringo), Watch: Betsey Johnson)

So I am back in Nashville and back in my boots! I attend Belmont University and am majoring in songwriting. I write mostly country music so I guess it's fitting that I own multiple pairs of cowboy boots. These are my absolute favorite pair of  boots in the entire world and I feel like such a lucky girl to own them. They are Old Gringo boots and can be found on their website. My pair came from an adorable boutique in Florida called Keys Country. They sell some of the cutest clothes, jewelry, and boots. It's a must see for any girl with a little bit of twang in her step. Click Here!

This is an outfit that I would wear on any typical day to class. The weather here in Nashville is finally starting to warm up but we still have chilly mornings and nights so I usually dress in some kind of layers. Today is supposed to be 80 degrees though, I'm slightly freaking out. My friends and I are planning a park day full of frisbee and sunshine. These two things make me a happy girl!

MacKenzie 



1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! I have been looking for a great pair of coloured jeans and love these, such a perfect combination!

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete