Monday, March 19, 2012

Shining My Light!







(Shirt, Shirt, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: Stein Mart) 

This week is going to be one of the craziest weeks of my life. I have SOOO much to do and it feels like so little time to do it. I have a big show coming up this weekend so that means a lot of rehearsals and planning for the show. I also have several writing sessions that were unfortunately already scheduled for the week, three studio sessions, and on top of all that, a huge load of homework. Thank goodness once again the weather is supposed to be lovely basically all week so I will still find plenty of reasons to smile. Plus I'm such a blessed girl who gets to be in the city of her dreams pursuing her dreams on a daily basis so basically I never have an excuse to frown. 

This outfit is what I wore to church yesterday and I loved it because you literally could not miss me when you looked around the room. I was like BAM! 

If you have any interest at all in something about me besides what I wear. Then you should give a listen to my music then go check out my FaceBook band page and like it so you are the first to know when my new music drops. 


I hope everyone has a stellar start to their week! 

lots of love, 
MacKenzie 


No comments:

Post a Comment