Monday, March 26, 2012

Casual & Confused





(Shirt, Shorts: Forever 21, Bag: H&M, Shoes: Target) 

Happy Monday everyone! I feel like this past weekend was the longest weekend ever. Instead of getting that rejuvenated feeling from the weekend I'm just more exhausted than I started. I played several writers nights, went to the midnight premiere of The Hunger games, had my EP release show, and spent a lot of quality time with my band. It was a weekend success. 

Now its back to the daily grind of the week. I have been waiting all winter to wear my leather shorts without tights and this was the day I decided to break them out. I hope I pulled them off! 

Have an extremely blessed week!

MacKenzie

2 comments:

  1. I love these colors together! Go to bed early tonight or it's gonna be a longg week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely pull off the leather shorts. Too cute.

    I agree, the colors work great together...especially the shirt and purse colors.

    Also, Hunger Games, SOOO good!

    ReplyDelete