Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Simply Lace




(Dress: Forever 21, Necklace: J. Crew, Hat: Local Boutique, Shoes: Forever 21) 
Today I am SOOOOOOO excited. I am heading back to the mountains with nine of my friends for some great relaxing, bonding, and laughing. The second half of the trip we are headed to my hometown where we are spending easter with my family. I feel like one of the most blessed people on the planet because I literally get to spend Easter with ALL my closest friends and family. I am one happy girl.

This outfit is such a simple but fun outfit. I bought this dress a few months back for a show and I typically rock it up with leather boots and feather earrings but today I just added simple accessories and called it a day. I love wearing hats so I will always find an excuse to wear a great hat. Happy Hump Day!

MacKenzie

1 comment: