Monday, July 16, 2012

All About The Details















(Jeans-Gap (old), Shirt-Tobi, Bandeau-aerie, Watch- Michael Kors, Bracelets- AE and Local Boutique, Sandals-Bakers)

This weekend was the perfect weekend full of relaxation, friends, and shopping. Two of my best friends from high school drove up to the mountains to spend the weekend with me. We had a blast talking for hours and catching up on each others lives:)On saturday we even managed to sneak in a few hours of shopping. I am so thankful for the many friendships that I have been blessed with. These two girls are so special to me, aren't they both SO beautiful! Be sure to check back later this week to see the details from each of their outfits.
As for my outfit, I decided to go for a more relaxed feel with lots of attention to detail. I love the lace bottom of this adorable halter from Tobi. If you ladies haven't heard of Tobi yet, you definitely should check it out. They put all of their most recent arrivals 30% off daily. They have adorable clothes at great prices!
  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend filled with friendship and laughter, just like mine:)

XOXO
Molly

7 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures :) you all are so pretty and I adore your accessories *_*

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the details on your top and your friends outfits are great too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfits, love the detail on your top and your friends outfit is gorgeous as well - daring colour combo and it looks great!
    xx

    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post: Bare Escentuals Product Review




    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute top! the scenery in you pictures is so pretty!!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley


    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls look beautiful! I love your hair! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete