Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Knits






(Skirt: J. Crew, Tank: J. Crew, Knit Vest: unknown, Earrings: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Madden Girl, Bracelet: Target) 

I've never really been the kind of person that puts away my winter clothes in the summer and summer clothes in the winter. I feel like you can make just about anything work in any season. This knit vest and these boots are technically winter pieces but I think they both work really well for this summer outfit. Also here is an introduction to my hair straight. I usually hate my straight hair but ever since I got  highlights I'm actually kind of enjoying it. What does everyone think? Curly or straight? 

Also a couple of weeks ago I launched a campaign through the website Kickstarter to raise money to help me to record my first full length album. If you have a second and wanted to watch the video where you can get to know me a little better and listen to my music then follow this link. Thanks guys!

MacKenzie 


3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt and boots paired together!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, love the skirt and how you've paired the outfit with the awesome boots- super chic!
    xx
    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post!

    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete