Thank goodness it is finally Friday! I am back in Nashville and back at school. I am so happy to back but it has been one exhausting week catching up with friends, organizing my dorm room, and starting back with classes. So I am in desperate need of this weekend!
This weeks inspiration post is based off of transitioning from summer into fall. Some things are pieces that I am currently coveting for my fall wardrobe and other things are summer pieces that I am inspired to work into my outfits for this fall. Thanks for all the support lately and check out Molly's latest post on The Knot here. It is the story of her perfect proposal!
1. This gold statement necklace is BEAUtiful and would be a great fall accessory.
2. Who says that neons and bright colors are strictly for summer time. I'm excited to incorporate them into some killer fall outfits.
3. Being a fashion blogger and being obsessed with clothes, shoes, and lots of other material things sometimes this can be a great reminder.
4. Matte black nail polish: a must have for me this fall!
5. Nicole Richie: Another one of my fashion icons rocking a sequin skirt!
6. Leather is a big trend for the fall but think outside of the box from the typical brown and black leather!
7. Continue to wear your high waisted shorts with chunky sweaters and sweatshirts paired with boots.
8. I'm a boot addict, I am already looking for the perfect riding boot to add to my collection this fall!