1. The 1920's/Great Gatsby style, glitz, and glamour is amazing and this dress and headband are the epitome of the decade!
2. MacKenzie and I have been getting into more photography as of late so were thinking we need to invest in an adorable camera strap just like this one.
3. This coral peplum is the perfect transitional piece from summer on into fall. Simply pair it with some boots and maybe a cardigan!
4. If I could wake up with my hair looking like this every day I would be the happiest girl on the planet!
5. MacKenzie and I are into all things hippie, I loved this bohemian inspired wedding look.
6. The Pretty Little Liars Girls always inspire me to work on my wardrobe.
7. Olivia Palermo is my style icon so I always look to her for inspiration!
8. How amazing is this mint green bow bag?
9. I love sparkly nail polish especially in rose gold!
What's inspiring you this week? Happy Friday!!