After returning from Vacation I have literally worked the past four days solid. Needless to say I have not put on any other clothes besides my uniform and pajamas. I have no new outfit post for you today so instead I thought I would compile a list of things that are inspiring me this week.
1. Colored Denim Cut Off Shorts: A combination of two of my favorite things; cut off shorts and colored denim obviously!
2. Flower Crowns: I instantly repin any photo on pinterest that I see with a flower crown. Molly wore one in a few of her engagement photos and she totally rocked it!
3. Being Unique: Ask any of my friends or family and they will tell you that this is my basic goal in life.
4. Fringe Booties: I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of fringe booties for fall. These in particular may have just made it to the top of my list.
5. Crochet Messanger Bag: OBSESSED. So cute and simple!
6. Skull Crochet Tank: I need this in my closet!
7. Jef Holm's Instagram: Does this picture not make you want to melt?
8. Whitney Port: My style icon, she is the perfect mix of feminine and bohemian!
9. Peach Nail Polish: If only my nails looked like that when I painted them.
10. My dream day time outfit: I want her hair, her necklace, her purse, her everything!
11. This clutch: Fringe + my favorite color of the moment. Perfection!
I hope what inspires me inspires you!
P.S. We are still looking for a few more people to do a button swap with. Shoot us an email if you are interested at TheMacandMolls@gmail.com.