Thursday, September 20, 2012

Criss-Cross Applesauce





Black Jeans: dEliAs || Shoes: Antonio Mellani || Blouse: Tobi || Watch: Betsey Johnson || Bracelets: Forever 21

Can I tell you how much I'm loving the cooler weather that late September is bringing my way? The past week has been full of wearing my magic carpet sweater, pumpkin spice lattes, studying outdoors, awesome talks at coffee shops,  and my new fringe booties. Life just does not get much better.

I love this blouse from Tobi because of the awesome criss-cross detail that if you will notice can also be found in my shoes. I thought that was pretty clever myself! 

Happy Thursday!
MacKenzie  


5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Loving the criss-cross on the front and back of this shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful lighting!

    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love simple tops with fun/interesting details like yours!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes less is more; very cute look!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete