Friday, September 14, 2012

Just in Case..






(Dress: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: Brandy Melville, Shoes: Lucky Brand, Necklace: Brandy Melville, Earrings: Urban Outfitters, Watch: Betsey Johnson) 

Just in case you missed our Blog Swap with Minted Glam yesterday! Here is my post from over on her blog! 

I live in Nashville and am a musician/singer/songwriter. One of my absolute favorite things to do is to spend time at my local coffee shop and write songs. Some of my best inspiration can be found at places like these. I love being around artistic people and I just think the local flavor  provides for the best environment for people watching and observing. Here is an outfit that I would definitely sport for times like these. It is casual yet extremely comfortable with this big slouchy sweater and perfect to wear on those first few days of fall. 


MacKenzie 

4 comments:

  1. I love the cutouts on this dress. I had no idea you were a songwriter so that is really exciting to know! The photos fit that job perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Minted Glam! I am so excited to be the 200th follower on your blog! You ladies are gorgeous and LOVE your blog. I am slightly obsessed with fashion too! Looking forward to reading and seeing more. Happy weekend!!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that dress too - LOVE it! Love how you've styled it too! <3


    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit and that necklace! I'm a new follower! :o)

    ReplyDelete