Tuesday, October 16, 2012

All Black Everything








Jacket-Similar affordable option | Jeans-Similar | Boots-Nordstrom | Bag-J.Crew


Notice any similarities between my boots and Olivia's? They are the same!!! I was so excited as I was browsing Pinterest yesterday and came across a picture of Olivia Palermo(my fashion icon) sporting my favorite black boots.  You can purchase these adorable and affordable boots here.This makes me every more excited to rock them this Fall. I am certainly seeing a look for less post in my future recreating Olivia's killer look. As for my look, I wanted to keep things simple and all black. My closer is currently filled with black jeans, boots, and tops! One girl certainly can't have enough.


16 comments:

  1. GREAT PHOTOS!!! and nice blog! Maybe we follow each other ? let me know! www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the all black against your gorgeous blonde hair!

    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've paired a blouse with a leather jacket, perfect way to 'toughen up' frills :) And I have to agree with Star, your hair looks lovely against all that black ( and looking as envy worthy as ever :) )

    Hope you both have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All black can be so so so chic and I love your jacket!


    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I love your style and confidence! Beautiful!

    xo
    Kelsey
    http://thekelseywolfeblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All black is my favorite.... looks great on anyone!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome that you have the same pair of shes as Olivia Palermo! Love her!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this all black look! How cool is it that you have the same boots as Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fall look! I'm sure you heard it 1000 times-your hair is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Great blog dear!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing and you have gorgeous hair!! Such a great blog! I'm followin on GFC now!! Also thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog ladies!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the boots but I like the jacket even more!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving this blog and you two have going on here! I am your newest follower! Cant wait to see more.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the all black look! :) I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it! New follower!
    xoxo
    shelby

    glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the asymmetrical zip jacket! Is it AllSaints? Looks great on you!

    -Haleigh
    http://www.soulstitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete