Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's All In The Details








For a girl who loves pink and bows, my Lingerie shower was Molly through and through. My incredible talented mother but together a soiree fit for a princess and made me one happy girl. Each of the personalized touches were made with me in mind and were beyond sweet. We sipped on pink lemonade, ate yummy caesar salad, and created our own fruit pizzas for dessert. My beautiful sister/ MOH created some pretty clever bridal madlibs and we ended the afternoon with LOTS of fun ligerie. It was the perfect day filled with lots of love.

7 comments:

  1. How stinking cute!! I love the mason jars and girlie touches!

    Chelsea
    www.hautechildinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Those drinks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so cute and pink! I especially love the mason jars!

    http://two-leaf-clover.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shower ideas are absolutely beautiful!! You girls are so creative, every little detail is magnificent. Especially the mason jars with pink drinks and the decor is all matching.

    Amazing, love it!

    XO Jenna

    Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete