Thursday, October 25, 2012

Shabby Apple







As a self proclaimed fashionista, I am always on the hunt for the perfect dress! I love girly silhouettes with a touch of glamour and of course love to incorporate trends. I have finally found the place for dresses made straight out of fashion lover's dreams. Shabby Apple is an incredible site offering adorable and affordable dresses, skirts and tops with a vintage feel. Shabby Apple is certain to offer THE outfit for whatever occasion you are searching. Check out some of my favorites above.

8 comments:

  1. They do have some nice feminine, fun & polished pieces!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The golden afternoon dress is gorgeous! I love the ruffled bottom and the peachy pink.
    -Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly & Mac,

    The lace pink dress is so lovely! It is classy and conservative yet stylish.

    Beautiful :-)

    XO Jenna

    Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello gorgeous!
    I loved your blog,
    thank you for visiting my blog.
    I'm following you now,
    new post on my blog:

    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I love the first outfit, so chic!!

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm lovinf all the photos! gorgeous pink colors :)

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Shabby Apple! The pink dress you chose is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love yours blog :)! I will follow this blog.We would you like follow eachother?
    xoxo:Yvett,http://divat-mania.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete