Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Grey Gingham







Shirt-J.Crew (similar) | Sweater-Old | Jeans-Old Navy | Boots-Nordstrom

SO sorry for the lack of posts here on Ruffled Romance, but life has suddenly started to get real and crazy all of the sudden. I am getting married NEXT month ahhhhh!!! and that means lots of things to do before January 19th.  
This is one of the outfits I wore for a shopping trip over Thanksgiving break. Comfortable and stylish at the same time. Kenz and I got lots of Christmas goodies and can't wait to style everything in upcoming blog posts.
ps. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas:)

13 comments:

  1. Such a great casual, yet fashionable look. and your hair looks great, too!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful photos. Love your boots and hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this and your hair looks gorgeous!

    Xo Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boots mixed with such a preppy top combination!

    Good luck with the wedding planning :)

    Michelle
    kiwilace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, your hair is gorgeous! The outfit is pretty, but I can't stop looking at your lovely locks! ;-)

    I'm having a blog hop right now and you should come get in on some of that love. ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, you're Gorg as always!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gingham!
    Very pretty!


    xo Ally
    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your blog. I love how simple yet sophisticated this look is!

    xx

    MOIOLOGY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that grey gingham top! Great shopping day outfit!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that top and I love how easy it is to layer it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that shirt!!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete