Friday, January 25, 2013

Guest Blogger: Citrus Refreshing Fashion

SO excited to have the adorable Meghan from Citrus Refreshing Fashion on the blog today. She has adorable Southern Belle style and such a sweet spirit. Stop by her blog and show her some love. Take it away Meghan!

Hello my fellow fashionistas! My name is Meghan and I blog over at Citrus Refreshing Fashion! I am so excited that Molly asked me to guest post for her while she is away on her honeymoon {how exciting and congrats Molly on your big day!}

I am a true southern belle through and through and have lived just outside of New Orleans my whole life. Unfortunately fashion and style is not big in our neck of the woods…but I am not the type of gal to conform to blue jeans and t-shirts everyday (which my boss would LOVE for me to do)! No Sir! So I came up with an idea to give the south a swift kick in the fashion behind by creating Citrus Refreshing Fashion. Since trends come and go so quickly I really like to try to take older pieces and put a new and “refreshing” twist on them to create a one of a kind style! You could say my style is classic and chic with a bit of an edge.

I would like to send a big thank you to Molly and Ruffled Romance for having me today! Don’t forget to stop on over at Citrus Refreshing Fashion to check out my latest outfit posts! I hope to see you there!

As they say in the south: Laissez les bons temps rouler
"Let the good times roll"








Here is a little more about me:

What or who influences your style the most?

I would have to say Rachel Zoe! Her style is impeccable and she radiates elegance!

What is your go to store that you always know you can find great fashion pieces?

100% JCREW, Kohl’s, and my absolute favorite TJMAXX!

Also what is one fun fact about yourself!

In college I majored in broadcast meteorology {yes doing the weather on the green screen!}..but now I am an oceanographer for the Navy!






4 comments:

  1. Simply love Meghan and her style! Really fantastic post!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style!!
    This outfit has such a vintage feel to it!
    I love it!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that hat!

    Meg
    Two Leaf Clover

    http://two-leaf-clover.com/

    ReplyDelete