Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Polka Dot Perfect!







(Blouse, Jeans, Necklaces, Earrings: Forever 21, Shoes: Marshalls/Roommates Closet Lipstick: Maybeline Born with it) 

It is officially the beginning of finals week which means I will be spending all of my free time in the library "studying." In my book this translates to ten minutes of looking at blogs, ten minutes on Facebook, ten minutes of distractions from my friends, and then finally ten minutes of actual studying. 

At the end of this torturous week I get to go home and officially start my summer which will be full of dates with my mom, dad, sister, and Mocha. It's all a bitter sweet time. I'm so blessed to have a life that is so great coming and going. Have a happy tuesday!

MacKenzie 




7 comments:

  1. simple and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your polka dot shirt, you're so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you so much! by the way OBSESSED with your blog, you dress SO cute!

      Delete
  3. Great blog! You girls are adorable and have such a classic and fun sense of style. And this polka dot top is SO cute!

    Emily
    a-devine-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and girly style! I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete