Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Winnie Pant





(Pants and Necklace- j.crew, Shirt and Jacket- Forever 21, Shoes- Bakers)

Here is another outfit from Nashville (sorry about the repeat jacket). Once again it was freezing and I was not dressed appropriately. These black pants from j.crew have become a staple in my wardrobe; I love the fit and find myself wanting to wear them daily. They are especially perfect for the office with a nice blouse and a pair of heels. Everyone should go out a grab a pair of the "Winnie" pant.
XOXO
Molly


7 comments:

  1. Love that necklace! It adds just a little something extra to a classic outfit.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and I love it!!
    i am your newest follower from Prague
    I will also recommend this blog to my friends!:)
    kisses and have a great day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i DO love the pant, but i'm also digging the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the neutrals and that jacket is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who would have ever guessed the jacket is from Forever21...such a great find:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit! i can't believe all the great stuff you both find at forever 21 - i never end up with anything that great (love the jacket..) :)

    ReplyDelete