Friday, July 27, 2012

Pop of Pink






(Skirt-Asos (Similar), Top-J.Crew, Watch-Michael Kors, Wedges-Old Navy (old) Cross Necklace-Similar, Flower Necklace-Old

HOORAY! Today is Friday and I could not be more excited!!! This has been one of those weeks where everything has gone wrong. I have been major stressed about the wedding, worrying about future finances with my fiancé and even fighting with my family. Even though we seem like we have the perfect relationship on here, MacKenzie and I do have our moments where we don't act like perfect angels. Boy was last night one of those moments. Within minutes of me coming home from work, MacKenzie and I were in the midst of World War III all over silly workout attire. The funny thing is, we ALWAYS fight over clothes. You would think one of these days we would learn that it just isn't worth it. So today I wanted to apologize to my beautiful sister for screaming at her. I love you and I hope you can forgive me...please?
As for my outfit, how fun is this skirt? I have been obsessed with neons and seem to find a way to incorporate them into every outfit i put on my body. Including today, I am wearing neon pink jeans:) See a pattern?
I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend! Ben and I are heading to Charlotte to celebrate the engagement of two of our best friends. Ben and Kelly we love you so much and are so excited for you guys :) ( Ben, I know you're reading this!)

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. My sisters were all older than me but they ALWAYS stole my clothes! I was taller than them so some things didn't fit but I got so mad when they went into my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chambray tops go with everything I have decided haha love the outfit!!

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this look....everything about it. I hope you have a great weekend after the stressful week. Also thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Lastly you girls are lovely. I wish I had a sister ! I am following you now on GFC. I hope you do the same...

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the bright pink with the denim, very cute combo!
    x

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is gorgeous. Fancy with the pink and stylish, yet laid back with the shirt. I really love it. You two are soo lucky to be sisters and get to do fun stuff like a blog together. I wish I had a sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh Molly, I feel your pain! I too have been trying to figure out how the heck my fiance and I are going to pay for all of these bills and get ready for this wedding. It can be a really stressful time. But sometimes you have to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Its easier said than done, but it will help. My sister and I always fight about clothes too! Ever since I moved out of my parent's house, she's managed to snag a few things and I've done the same.
    You're looking too pretty to be stressed anyways ;) Keep rocking the neon!

    Xo,
    Amy @ herecomesthebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!! I'm loving your style!

    crystaltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your newest follower! A friend told me she thought we had similar style and that I should check it out--she's right! Love your blog!
    -Haleigh
    http://soulstitches.blogspot.com/
    ^^stop by some time!

    ReplyDelete