Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day to all!


I am single and perfectly happy about it. This morning I had the great pleasure of going to class and then one of my good friends took my best friend and I out to lunch since neither one of us had Valentines this year. In fact none of my friends really have valentines so it has been a very enjoyable day just hanging out with good friends. This morning I put on my favorite lace top, jeans, and combat boots and then just accessorized with some fun "love" accessories. A very simple outfit but also extremely comfortable. I have a writers round tonight so it will be an outfit that I can wear all day and not have to worry about changing. I hope you all feel lots of love today. 


MacKenzie


Shirt: Forever 21 Sweater: Forever 21 Pink Necklace: Forever 21 Heart Necklace: Brighton 


And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.- 1 John 4:16 

So blessed to live in this kind of love every single day!


No comments:

Post a Comment